Special prices on licensed Software for the educational organisations
Taking into account real financial possibilities of educational and non-profit organizations, all of the leading manufacturers of software - Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, ABBYY, «Kaspersky Lab», ESET NOD32, etc - offer significant benefits for the acquisition of licenses for their products.
Each vendor determines its own list of organizations and individuals who are entitled to the discounts. As a rule, these include:
- government and commercial high schools, middle schools and secondary special education courses and training institutions, training centers that are licensed by the Ministry of General and Vocational Education (or other authorized state agency) to conduct educational activities,
- academic institutions financed from the state budget,
- teachers, students and postgraduate students that are engaged in a full-time education or evening classes,
- administrative authorities of educational institutions at the local, regional and state level,
- hospitals and clinics attached to universities,
- non-profit medical institutions,
- public libraries and museums.
Depending on the vendor and product type, discounts for educational institutions can reach up to 90% of its price.